Going on vacation? Don't want to spend a lot on suvineir t-shirts for your family? Things Mommies Love has found a solution. You can make your own tshirts from in the comfort of your own home.
something hard to iron
1. Find an image you would like to put on your t-shirts (google the theme or location of your vacation)
___1B. You can also find premade image/Designers on Etsy.com who would love to help you.
2. Save the imageyou like to your computer
3. Edit your image in a Photo Editing program (I use photoshop, but anything editing program wil work)
4. Plug in your iron
5. Put your transfer paper in your printer
6. Print your image (remember to select - transfer paper - mirrored - in the options of your printer)
7. On a hard surface layout your t-shirt, and determine where you are placing your image
8. Cut the excess trim off the transfer (if a small images you may be abot to print to images on the transfer before getting to this step)
9. Place your transfer (image down) onto your t-shirt in the desired location
10. Begin ironing - slowly do this to prevent th image from moving. Iron the outside edges first and then move to the center. Hold the iron on each area for about 15 secs each.
11. After ironing - pull the transfer paper off SLOWLY
12. And now you have a tshirt for your vacation, REPEAT STEPS 4-11 FOR ALL REMAINING TSHIRTS
****Things Mommies Love readers - please leave a comment with a picture of your finished project.