Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Coming Soon!!

Things Mommies Love will be having a new addition coming soon. The addition will be called Something For The Guy's. I will be adding this new addition to Things Mommies Love because one night while looking over products to review my husband said, "hey, what about the guys'?" I thought about it for a moment, and decided that Things Mommies Love is a little one side. I always talk about and/or show items great for mommies, kids, teens, coupons, great deals, tips, etc.

Coming Soon, Things Mommies Love will be becoming a little more rounded for the family thanks to my husband, John. My husband along with his male co-workers will be finding, testing, and writing about things for the male gender. Something For The Guy's will also be hosting giveaways from the sites/companies they review.

Things Mommies Love hopes that our readers will enjoy the new addition to our site. So, ladies it is up to you to get your husband's, males friend's, etc. interested in reading Things Mommies Love - Something For The Guy's

No comments:

Post a Comment