Thursday, July 2, 2009

Just Between Friends

Have you ever shop to sold with Just Between Friends? If so, then you know all the excitement behind finding all the great deals. Just Between Friends is a larger consignment sale. You can maternity items, baby/toddler furniture, infant to child size clothing items & shoes, toys, electronics, and much more. The Just Between Friends sale is in my local area in March & August, and I just received my email reminding me to sign-up to consign or volunteer.

I really enjoy going to the Just Between Friends sale. Back in March, I paid right under $200 (total for shopping on two different days - 1 full price day & 1 half price day), and I clothed my 2yr daughter and my 5 yr old son for the whole summer. Plus, my son and husband both got 2 video games each, and being such a great aunt I bought my two youngest nieces three outfits each.

I will be going again to my local sale in August. This time I think I will be consigning as well. I hope to purchase enough fall and winter school clothes for my oldest, and some cute fall and winter items for my youngest. Who knows, I might even buy for all my nieces (all 6 of them) this time.

Visit the Just Between Friends website to find the date of your next local sale.

1 comment: